Business Loan
Expand Your Business With Instant Financing Services
Apply Now

Business Loan

At DCF Financial Services,we understand your business dreams and growth aspirations. There are phases in a business cycle when you seek financial avenues to fuel the growth of your small or medium level enterprise. Quite often your business needs that extra push to take it to a new level of development. Business loans are designed to do just that. So whether you aspire to expand your current business venture or require new machinery or equipment for your enterprise, our customized business loans aim to provide the right answer to your problems based on your needs.

Type of Business loan

Working Capital Finance

  • Any businessman who is in the service/manufacturing business or retail/wholesale trading, imports/exports can make use of this facility. This facility is generally opted for when there is a liquidity crunch in the business due to irregular cash flow and funds are required for meeting the day-to-day operational expenses of the business or when there is a sudden increase in the volume of the business. Working Capital finance can be by way of a line of credit, overdraft, packing credit, post-shipment credit or even by way of non-fund based limits like Bank Guarantees and Letter of Credit.
  • This facility will be a revolving credit and can be used as and when required. The utilised amount can be replenished by depositing amount when the cash flow of the business improves. The biggest advantage in this type of finance is that interest is levied only to the extent of the amount utilised and for the period utilised.
  • Rate of interest is mainly based on the credit appraisal of the business. The working capital finance will be for a period of 6 to 12 months and will be renewed after an annual review. The prime security for working capital finance will be the stocks and receivables of the firm/Company. Collateral security may also be insisted by way of a mortgage of residential/commercial property. It depends on the lender and the quantum of finance.

Term Loan

  • These loans are given mainly for capital investment, which will be of long-term in nature. It could be for building the factory premises, improving the infrastructure, modernisation of the existing structure, etc. The quantum of loan involved in this facility will be high and will be disbursed in a lump-sum. The repayment period also will be longer and can range between 7 years to 20 years. The rate of interest will be based on the profile of the Company, Credit Rating, the quantum and period of the loan.
  • The prime security will be the assets created out of the finance and collateral security will be a mortgage of residential/commercial property. To apply for this type of finance, you should have a detailed project ready along with a business charter as to how the loan amount will be utilised.

Equipment Financing

  • This is a very lucrative way of arranging finance for a firm/company. The time gap between raising an invoice and the final payment can be anywhere between 60 to 90 days. During this time, the firm/company may face a liquidity crunch and might need funds for the day to day operations of the business. Banks/financial institutions do provide finance against such invoices for customers who have a long-standing relationship and have been availing credit facilities which have been conducted satisfactorily. Up to 80% of the value of the invoice will be provided as working capital funds and the remaining 20% will be provided when the final payment is received. Invoice financing will attract processing charges and interest as per the guidelines of the lender.


Required Document For Business Loan

  • Aadhaar Card
  • Voter's ID Card
  • Driving Licence
  • Utility Bills,etc...

  • PAN Card
  • Passport
  • Voter's ID Card
  • Driving Licence,etc..

  • GST Registration
  • Trade Licence
  • Registration under Shop Act
  • Drug Licence, etc..

  • Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account audited by an Auditor with Auditor's report.

  • Partnership Deed in the case of Partnership Firm
  • Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association, and Board Resolution as per the format provided by the lender in the case of a Company.
  • PAN Card of Partnership Firm/Company
  • National and State Permit if finance is availed for a commercial vehicle.

Other Pages